Monday, April 9, 2012

My Favorite Post's :))))

  One thing I liked about Sofia's entry, La Vie ,is the voice of it. Anyone who has had a conversation with Sofia can tell that this wasn't plagiarized because she writes the way she speaks. For example, when she says,"This painting is of a naked man and woman looking at another woman holding a baby who is painting them.", I can totally picture her laughing as she says the word "naked". Another thing I liked about her entry was the detail and the hard work she put into it. Her blog post was 9 paragraphs long and each paragraph had just the right amount of detail in them. I learned a lot from Sofia's blog post.
  I also read Ruby's reading response, It's Kind of a Funny Story, and when I read this I felt like she was actually having a conversation with me. I have never talked to Ruby before. To be honest, the only contact we've made with each other was when she followed me back on tumblr. So, it's kind of cool that I felt this way. Anyway, her voice in this reading response is amazing because it's 100% her personality, but at the same time, it's not too much. It's,like, perfect. Another thing I liked about her post is the realization  she found while talking about the character in the book. She realized that she needed to stop telling herself she can't do things, and I really liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment